MARILYN U. TOLENTINO
Municipal Environment and Natural Resources Officer
- Formulate measures and provide technical assistance relative to environment and natural resources.
- Develop plans and strategies and implement the same upon approval of the Mayor.
- Establish, maintain, protect and preserve agro-industry projects, watersheds, tree parks etc.
- Provide extension services to beneficiaries of forest development projects and technical, financial and infrastructure assistance.
- Manage and maintain seed banks and produce seedlings for forest and tree parks.
- Provide extension services to beneficiaries of forest development projects and render assistance for natural resources related conservation and utilization activities.
- Promote the small scale mining and utilization of mineral resources.
- Coordinate with government agencies in the control of pollution.
- Be in the frontline of the delivery of services concerning environment and natural resources.
- Recommend to the Sanggunian Bayan on all matters relative to the protection, conservation, utilization and other matters related to the environment and natural resources.
- Does related works.