Engr. Venonie Coloma
The Office of the Municipal Engineer is committed to the people of San Nicolas, with the duty to undertake physical development; provide and implement adequate, reliable and effective infrastructure project to improve the municipality’s image and attractiveness through appropriate development guidance; and create planned and orderly communities in order to achieve our common vision for our municipality’s socio-economic, physical and environmental advancement.
- Enforcement of the National Building Code (P.D. 1096);
- To determine the most economical means of executing the City’s Infrastructure Projects;
- Advise the Municipal Mayor, as the case may be, on infrastructure, public works and other engineering matters;
- Administer, coordinate and supervise the construction, maintenance, improvement and repair of roads, bridges and other engineering and public works in the municipality;
- To ensure equipment road worthiness to meet operational demands;
- To maintain, administer and develop areas of scenic beauty, recreational appeal or historic interest set aside by the Municipal Government Parks & Plaza for the enjoyment and education of the public.